mardi 11 décembre 2018

Amanda Lear on her relationship with Dalí: For his wife, " It was almost a relief "

With Anne Roumanoff on the Radio Europe 1, the singer looks back on her years alongside Salvador Dalí, when she was the muse and companion of the artist.

Direct Link .tellerreport.com Click ....


ANNE ROUMANOFF, THAT'S GOOD
Salvador Lear's muse, Amanda Lear also had a relationship with the artist for about fifteen years. Invited on the occasion of the release of her book Délires , Anne Roumanoff Tuesday, she returns on this status of "muse".

"I did not plan anything" When she met Salvador Dalí in 1965, Amanda Lear took painting classes with him before quickly becoming his model. "I had no ambition," the singer defends herself, "I did not plan anything". "I used to meet people just like that, and I was pushed to do things," she describes.


From 11h to 12h30, it's Anne Roumanoff every day on Europe 1! 


For Dalí's wife, "it was almost a relief." Despite the relationship he had with Amanda Lear, Salvador Dalí was married at the time, with Gala Dalí. According to Amanda Lear, the situation did not bother the artist's wife, on the contrary. "For her, it was almost a relief that her husband found a younger muse," says Amanda Lear. "Gala said it was fine if her husband needed a muse to show up in the evenings, and she said, 'I've been stealing it for 50 years,'" she recalls. And for her part, the artist's wife could go about her business and do what she wanted. "She was quiet, she even gave me the keys to the house," Amanda Lear remembers.

In 1979, Amanda Lear eventually married another man, Alain-Philippe Malagnac, in Las Vegas. "He had taken it very badly because he was very possessive, he felt that I was escaping him," she says. "As a message, Dalí sent me a mortuary crown telling me that I was going to suffer a lot!"



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire