dimanche 2 décembre 2018

Amanda Lear "I trans? I just said that to make me advertising '

Amanda Lear Sunday In: "I do a trans? I just said that to make me advertising '



Amanda Lear never ceases to amaze and its ambiguities that featured a long period of his career, It is a kind of outing. Among the guests Mara Venier, Today at Domenica IN there is Amanda Lear that as he always does when discussing thanks to his intelligence and the way in which it ironically. Amanda Lear has 79 years but it is still in good shape and has not spoken of his past inibilizioni, of From there of which she was a lover and his “ambiguity”.

THE AMBIGUITY TO WHICH IT REFERS IS A STATEMENT MADE BY AMANDA DECLARED TO BE A TRANS...

"This ambiguity has helped me a lot because it was all about me – He explains Lear – I did everything I. For provocation was I to ride the wave, with my particular voice in fact you could believe that I'm a man and I played a lot. I needed advertising and we got it. Even today they talk so just imagine how it worked ".

Amanda and passion for young men

One of the “weaknesses” Amanda Lear by his own admission are always young boys, He teased by Venier responded well:

"YOUNG GUYS HAVE AN INNOCENCE THAT I LIKE.

I prefer that they are not rich because then they make wonderful and are puffed up. Instead a normal guy took him to the restaurant, I can enjoy the little things. They are usually men to come to me I will not go to them ".

MARA VENIER, HOWEVER, THE NOTES THAT SALVADOR DALI WAS RICH AMANDA RESPONDS: "IT WAS A CHEAPSKATE!».

The story that amanda ago Dali is beautiful and intense, but we would like to specify that it was a platonic relationship, but at the same time she fell in love right away that the artist had become the muse.

Admitting, however, that Dali was not very often gifts and that the greatest gift I received from him was just a bunch of flowers.

Salvador Dali: He was a painter – sculptor – writer – photographer – filmmaker – designer and screenwriter Spanish...

dIRECT LINK saturnoprezzi.com ....cLICK

Amanda Lear: «Se sono un uomo? Una domanda che mi ha aiutato tanto..»


L’attrice si racconta a Domenica In. «Il prossimo che mi vedrà nuda sarà il medico legale»
«Ho chiuso la boutique. Finita». Amanda Lear, vulcanica, divertente, autoironica, si racconta a Domenica In.

Senza filtri ha spiegato in una bella chiacchierata con Mara Venier come non sia fidanzata, perché la boutique, appunto, è chiusa. «Il prossimo uomo che mi vedrà nuda sarà il medico legale», ha detto, dopo aver raccontato anche della tirchiaggine di Salvador Dalì, con cui ebbe una nota relazione platonica.
Amanda ha risposto anche alle domande sulla sua natura, con il dubbio della sua sessualità che per anni ha tenuto banco nel mondo del gossip.
Un dubbio dovuto alla sua voce, un’ambiguità sul suo essere uomo o donna l’ha «aiutato tantissimo, perché si parlava solo di me». Da dove nasce questa voce? «Da me – ha risposto alla domanda di Mara Venier -, per farmi pubblicità: una che non ha voce, che non sa cantare qualcosa si deve inventare…». Quindi fu la stessa ex modella a far girare la voce che fosse un uomo. «Ancora ne parlano». Una strategia che ha davvero funzionato…

Direct Link cityjournal.it Click ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire