samedi 10 novembre 2012

Amanda Lear ! Homophobie et Schizophrénie

                       Vous vous souvenez de cet Avatar ?
                          Do you remember this avatar ?


      Alors ! C'est pas bien de prendre les images des autres !
              Then! It is not right to take pictures of others!

                Charité bien ordonnée commence par soi-même !

                Charity begins at home even !


             1169 vues pour ce week-end  en plus !

Voici comment on peut faire des articles concernant la carrière d' Amanda Lear !
In the magazines, you can find photos of your favorite artist Amanda Lear !


There are those who think that because they bought the magazines, they own the pictures, and that others can't publish these pictures anymore ! They write horrible things about it and dirty things are coming out of their mouth as if it was a sewer. Everybody can do with the pictures what he want.
 
Karl Stoecker

 
 
Zoom Magazine for Every One

 
It's not because I'm going to buy auction photos or videos then take Ina that I am the copyright owner!

 
 

 
Prenez toutes les photos que vous voulez !
Take all the pictures you want !

 
Et encore une fois, ce blog s'adresse à la carrière
d' Amanda Lear  !
La Star est Amanda Lear !
The artist is Amanda Lear, and not me. I'm just admiring her talent !
 
 
 
 
It's not fair, it are my photos and I'm always being copied !
I just want people to look at me and I want everyone to scream loud ! Oh I'm a genius ! It's great and I laugh, I laugh ! But without my computer screen, I don't exist !

 
 
Photo Poster for all the fan's in Internet

 
 
     It's not fair, it are my photos and I'm always being copied !
           I just want people to look at me and I want everyone    to  scream loud !

              Oh I'm a genius ! It's great and I laugh, I laugh !
               But without my computer screen, I don't exist !


       It's not fair, it are my photos and I'm always being copied !
                        I just want people to look at me and I want everyone to scream loud !

Oh I'm a genius ! It's great and I laugh, I laugh !
But without my computer screen, I don't exist !




 
J'ai fait cadeau du même pull à une Amie
 

 
Amanda Lear & Manuel Casella les Amoureux

 
10 ans ensemble, Aujourd'hui ils sont les meilleurs Amis


        Manuel Casella est aujourd'hui Papa d'une délicieuse Sofia

 
Amanda & Manuel dans la maison aux volets Bleu Lavande

 
In the red dress, you can see My Name !

 
 
 
     It's not fair, it are my photos and I'm always being copied !
I just want people to look at me and I want everyone to scream loud !

                                       Oh I'm a genius !
                             It's great and I laugh, I laugh !
                 But without my computer screen, I don't exist !

      Et après on s'étonne qu' Amanda Lear en sortie de théâtre veut juste qu'on lui foute la paix !
                        Y a de quoi ! ! !
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire