dimanche 8 octobre 2017

Amanda Lear "" Vogue Italia ""

The main feature of my character.
A tragic nature and jealousy.



A shortcoming I have now but didn’t when I was twenty.
I’ve become grumpy and unsociable.



The quality I look for when I choose a girl friend.
Loyalty.


The quality I hope to find when I accept an invitation from a man.
That he’ll make me feel like the cover of his mental disc.




My favorite animal.
Cats, I have ten of them. Then Labradors.



The kind of people I can’t stand.
Golf players.




The most surprising phone call in recent days.
From Saint Laurent: they’re making 200 tops with my face on them, for Colette.



The most banal cliché that comes to mind.
Blondes are stupid.



What would be the most awful misfortune for me.
Being immortal.


My favorite country.
Italy. Or maybe Spain. No, no, Italy.



The place where I was most happy to work.
Milan. I stayed at the Principe di Savoia, Berlusconi paid for everything.



My favorite painters.
Pablo Picasso, Bonnard, Gauguin and Vuillard.



My favorite photographers.
Avedon, Demarchelier and Irving Penn.



My favorite color.
Flame red.




The song that best represents me at the moment.
“I will survive”.


The thing I hate most.
Illness.




What’s wrong in me.
A kind of malaise, as if I’d been born in the wrong world.



The first thing that comes to mind when I think of the fashion circus.
Dozens of people who call me a muse whereas I rather feel I’m a survivor.



The natural gift I’d like to have.
To be a sports lover, not so lazy.



The way I’d like to die.
In my sleep.



My dream of happiness.
To live in a hotel, like Coco Chanel.



My motto.
I want to stay an enigma, for others and for me.



Who I’d put on the Vogue Italia cover.
The genius who had the wrong birth date carved on her headstone and took five years off her age: Marlene Dietrich.


DIRECT LINK Raffaele Panizza,Vogue Italia, October 2017, n.806, pag.52

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire